- "Offers insight into Scriptures often used to enforce a fixed and binary conception of gender and highlights the narratives of both gender-expansive biblical characters and transgender Christians living today. This new, expanded edition includes even more tools to equip churches, pastors, and allies to better welcome and care for their trans and nonbinary neighbors"-- [Provided by publisher]
Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: Part One
- 1. Standing on the Edge
- 2. Beginner's Guide to Gender
- 3. Sin, Sickness, or Specialty?
- Part Two
- 4. And God Said, Let There Be Marshes
- 5. Biblical Culture Shock
- 6. What's My Name Again?
- 7. God Breaks the Rules to Get You In
- 8. All the Best Disciples Are Eunuchs
- 9. Nothing Can Prevent Me
- 10. Even Jesus Had a Body
- 11. Life beyond Apologetics
- 12. Does Gender Matter Anymore?.
- Item content: English
- 1 online resource
- 9781646983100 (electronic bk.)
1646983106 (electronic bk.)
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC7214714 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp304690568