- The first ever guide for transgender people transitioning in the workplace, this book covers everything from coming out to colleagues to a simple breakdown of anti-discrimination law. Drawing on the author's experience of transitioning within a Fortune 100 company, it will help trans people balance their career ambitions with their personal needs.
Table of Contents:
- Preparing to transition. Conduct a personal situation analysis
- Chart your medical future
- Understanding your legal foundation
- Bringing your transition to work. Making your initial declaration
- Informing colleagues and customers
- Getting ready for the first day back
- Beyond the reveal. Getting back to work
- Creating a support system for the workplace
- Dealing with difficult people
- Making your next move
- It all comes together.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on: Print version record.
- 1 online resource (250 pages)
- HF5549.5.S47 P599 2018eb
9781784508227 (electronic bk.)
9781785928024 (pbk.) [Invalid]