- Abstract: The set features carefully curated primary sources along with highly targeted activities to help students engage with and analyze primary documents, from the arrival of Spanish explorers and English settlers to the stirrings of revolutionary sentiment in the 1750s.
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1. Motivations for exploration and colonizations
- ch. 2. Culture, contact, and contest
- ch. 3. Founding ideals
- ch. 4. Experiments in government
- ch. 5. Wars and empires
- ch. 6. Ranks, raids, and rebellions
- ch. 7. Slavery and the slave trade
- ch. 8. Religion and social order.
- Item content: English
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on title page of print version.
- 1 online resource (92 entries) : 68 images.
- E188 .E37 2022eb
- 9781803161433 (electronic version)
Other Control Numbers:
- slc00003180 (source: CaBNVSL)
schlagsaea2022 (source: Credo)
[Unknown Type]: Credo9781803161433