- "Max Liboiron models an anticolonial scientific practice aligned with Indigenous concepts of land, ethics, and relations to outline the entanglements of capitalism, colonialism, and environmental science."-- [Provided by publisher]
Table of Contents:
- Land, nature, resource, property
- Scale, harm, violence, land
- An anticolonial pollution science.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on: Online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on November 3, 2021).
- 1 online resource (xiii, 197 pages) : illustrations
- text file
- JA75.8 .L54 2021eb
- 1478021446 (electronic book)
9781478021445 (electronic book)
9781478013228 (hardcover) [Invalid]
1478013222 (hardcover) [Invalid]
9781478014133 (paperback) [Invalid]
147801413X (paperback) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers: