- Abstract: This book is an introduction to one of the fast developing core pillars in all business, sustainability, as well as how it is tied into the concept of service. Much has changed during the Covid-19 pandemic and we are seeing companies redefine their value propositions with leaders, once again, returning to core basics and beginning to lead through strong pillars. The new emerging generations are demanding and expecting more. The bar has been raised and the challenge for all leaders is to meet this.There are new leaders emerging with strong visions of the future. As difficult as 2020 has been, we could well be sitting on the brink of a new age in both sustainability and in service. Out of the dark times could come alot of good but it will require new styles of leadership to what has be seen over the last 20 years.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. How economic sustainability lost its way
- Chapter 2. Sustainable business
- Chapter 3. Social renewal
- Chapter 4. Cultural sustainability
- Chapter 5. Change to the work place
- Chapter 6. Sustainability through food
- Chapter 7. The cousins
- sustainability and service
- Chapter 8. Nothing is more important than trust and telationships
- Chapter 9. An industry of hope and optimism, one which can break barriers
- Chapter 10. Service is purpose.
- Item content: English
Chief executive officer (CEO)
Managing director (MD)
Human resources director (HRD)
Mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 145-149) and index.
Description based on PDF viewed 01/20/2021.
- 1 online resource.
- TX911.3.M27 S54 2021eb
- 9781953349736 (e-book)
9781953349729 (print) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC6460472 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp301890104