- Families come in many shapes and sizes, and these three are no different! Takemura is a loner with little interest in socializing with others. Bullied in high school for being gay, he prefers to spend time by himself so he won't get hurt again. When he runs into his bright, friendly coworker Natsui in the supermarket, he's surprised to find out that he's a single father... and even more surprised to be invited to dinner, with no room to decline! Kuma is a good guy, but due to his constant scowl and rough appearance is often dismissed as a deadbeat. When he oversees his friend's older brother break up with his boyfriend, Yagi, Kuma becomes intrigued with this attractive stranger and slowly, his curiosity begins to blossom into a crush. Kodama is a reserved psychology major who is approached by the loud, outgoing Harada when he falls ill on his way home. It turns out the two of them study at the same university, and Harada insists the two become friends. But as they spend more time with one another, Kodama begins to question how he truly feels. Follow three very different relationships in this intimate collection of short Boys Love stories.
- Translated from the Japanese.
- First published in Japan in 2018 by Kaihsha Publishing Co., Ltd.
Read right to left.
- 1 online resource : chiefly illustrations
- PN6790.J33 K693 2021eb
- 9781427869906 (electronic bk.)
1427869901 (electronic bk.)