- Abstract: In the present epoch of global change, movement, interconnection and the intensification of social issues within and across many societies, applied social psychology is more relevant than ever. The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Psychology offers an overview of the field and the disparate and evolving approaches.
Table of Contents:
- pt. I. Culture and indigeneity
- pt. II. Gender and sexuality
- pt. III. Politics
- pt. IV. Health and mental health
- pt. V. Work
- pt. VI. Ageing
- pt. VII. Communication
- pt. VIII. Education
- pt. IX. Environment
- pt. X. Criminal justice, law and crime.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on title page of print version.
- 1 online resource (44 entries) : 24 images.
- HM1033 .S24 2019eb
- 9781787858213 (electronic version)
9781526417091 (electronic bk.) [Invalid]
152641709X (electronic bk.) [Invalid]
9781526417084 (electronic book) [Invalid]
1526417081 (electronic book) [Invalid]
9781473969261 (hardback) [Invalid]
1473969263 (hardback) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- gtp00568771 (source: CaBNVSL)
sageukasp2019 (source: Credo)
[Unknown Type]: Credo9781787858213