- Abstract: "This book examines new management strategies, practices, and trends in the global hospitality and tourism industry"-- [Provided by publisher]
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Contemporary quality management approaches and practices within the hospitality industry
- Chapter 2. The use of social media as a tool to capture customer value and interaction
- Chapter 3. Contemporary management approaches to the global hospitality and tourism industry: technology as a panacea for sector growth
- Chapter 4. Corporate culture as a competitive tool in enhancing the organisational performance of star-rated hotels in Ghana
- Chapter 5. Impact of crisis on tourist destination: a case of Kashmir, India
- Chapter 6. Mystery shopper programs in the tourism sector
- Chapter 7. Sustainable tourism: what trends does academic production reveal?
- Chapter 8. Profile, motivations, and experiences from Portuguese solo female travelers
- Chapter 9. Modelling a conceptual framework for the wine tourism system: a case study of the wine tourism industry in India
- Chapter 10. Finance in the hospitality and tourism sector
- Chapter 11. Finance in the hospitality industry.
, publisher, http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/pbl
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from title screen (IGI Global, viewed 04/15/2020).
- 1 online resource (290 pages
- text file
- TX911.3.M27 C66 2020eb
- 9781799822066 (eISBN)
9781799822042 (h/c) [Invalid]
9781799822059 (s/c) [Invalid]
Other Standard Numbers:
- Digital Object Identifier: 10.4018/978-1-7998-2204-2
Other Control Numbers:
- slc00000397 (source: CaBNVSL)
[Unknown Type]: igi00235709