- Abstract: An Introduction to Survey Research: The Basics of Survey Research, Second Edition introduces fundamentals of good survey research to students and practitioners of the survey process as well as end users of survey information. It describes key survey components needed to design, understand, and use surveys effectively and avoid the pitfalls stemming from bad survey construction and inappropriate methods.
Table of Contents:
- Part I. The basics of survey research: Probability sampling; Total survey error; Factors to consider when thinking about surveys: the groundwork; Modes of survey delivery; References
- Part II: Carrying out the survey: Writing good questions; Carrying out the survey; Changing technology and survey research; Presenting survey results; References
- About the authors.
- Item content: English
- Description based on title page of print version.
- 1 online resource (20 entries) : 8 images.
- HM538 .C685 2019eb
- 9781787857520 (electronic version)
Other Control Numbers:
- gtp00568672 (source: CaBNVSL)
beps2019 (source: Credo)
[Unknown Type]: Credo9781787857520