Table of Contents:
- Why volunteers?
- Considerations in planning
- Budgeting, allocating, and finding resources
- Staffing volunteer involvement
- Understanding the volunteer-employee relationship
- Strategies to create teamwork
- Tapping into the full spectrum of community resources
- Executive-level volunteers
- Risk, liability, and other legal issues
- Evaluating the impact of volunteers
- The financial value of volunteer contributions
- Executive role checklist.
- Item content: English
- "This is a fully revised third edition, 2010"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ix, 299 pages ; 23 cm
- HN49.V64 E44 2010
- 9780940576599 (pbk.)
9780940576605 (e-book) [Invalid]
0940576600 (e-book) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers: