- Jian Neo Chen examines how contemporary trans of color artists are tracking and resisting their displacement and social marginalization through new forms of cultural expression, performance, and activism.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: racial trans technologies
- Cultures: performing racial trans senses
- Networks: transcoding biogenetics and orgasm in the transnational digital economy
- Memory: the times and territories of trans woman of color becoming
- Movement: trans and gender nonconforming digital activisms and U.S. transnational empire
- Conclusion: trans voice in the house.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on: Online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on January 09, 2020).
- 1 online resource (xiii, 184 pages).
- text file
- HQ77.9 .C44 2019eb
- 9781478002338 (electronic book)
1478002336 (electronic book)
9781478000662 (hardcover, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
9781478000877 (paperback) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers: