- This book calls on the black community and culture to end toxic silence and act as allies, and to be more accepting and inclusive of differing sexualities and gender identities in an effort to improve the generative power of black solidarity.
Table of Contents:
- Before I was trans, I was born black
- The black trans identity
- Black transphobic violence and murders
- Black trans voices: their lived experiences
- Black trans liberation.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on: Print version record.
- 1 online resource (xxii, 191 pages)
- text file
- HQ77.965.U6 H67 2018eb
- 9781433155154 (electronic bk.)
143315515X (electronic bk.)
9781433155147 (paperback, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
1433155141 (paperback, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
9781433155994 (hardcover, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
1433155990 (hardcover, alkaline paper) [Invalid]