- Abstract: The Handbook offers a comprehensive review within five interconnected areas: humanistic and social scientific approaches; global and comparative perspectives; the relation of media to economy and power; media users; and elements in the media mosaic ranging from media ethics to advertising, from popular music to digital technologies, and from Hollywood and Bollywood to alternative media.
Table of Contents:
- Audiences, users and effects
- Economy and power
- Specific areas of media research.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on title page of print version.
- 1 online resource (36 entries) : 6 images.
- text file
- P90 .S18 2004eb
- 9780761921691 (print) [Invalid]
0761921699 (print) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
- 2004007121 [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- thg00908649 (source: CaBNVSL)
sagemedstd2004 (source: Credo)
[Unknown Type]: Credo9781782689256