- This book diagnoses the ills besetting psychology today and proposes sensible, practical solutions to ensure that it remains a legitimate and reliable science in the years ahead.
Table of Contents:
- The sin of bias
- The sin of hidden flexibility
- The sin of unreliability
- The sin of data hoarding
- The sin of corruptibility
- The sin of internment
- The sin of bean counting
- Item content: English
- Cover title: 7 deadly sins of psychology: a manifesto for reforming the culture of scientific practice
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on: Online resource ; title from PDF title page (EBSCO, viewed May 14, 2019).
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- text file
- BF76.5 .C43 2019eb
- 9780691192031 (electronic bk.)
0691192030 (electronic bk.)