- "Rather than a book about research, this is a practical guide to doing research. It guides budding researchers along the process of developing an effective workflow, where to go for help, and how to actually complete the project. The book addresses diversity in abilities, interest, discipline, and ways of knowing by focusing not just on the process of conducting any one method in detail, but also on the ways in which someone might choose a research method and conduct it successfully. Finally, it emphasizes accessibility and approachability through real-world examples, key insights, tips, and tricks from active researchers. This book is a highly useful addition to both content area courses and research methods courses, as well as a practical guide for graduate students and independent scholars interested in publishing their research"-- [Provided by publisher]
Table of Contents:
- Get the party started right
- Methodology overviews
- Data analysis and the final push.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- x, 197 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- H62 .G67 2019
- 9780367207939 (paperback)
9780429263552 (ebook) [Invalid]
9780429558597 (ePub ebook) [Invalid]
9780429554124 (PDF ebook) [Invalid]
9780429563065 (Mobipocket ebook) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers: