Table of Contents:
- Theorising political participation and non-participation
- Student activism past and present: opportunities, constraints, and repertoires of contention
- Who participates? Patterns of student political engagement and action
- Becoming a participant: activism mobilisation and the university campus
- Being a participant: commitment, radicalisation, and the building of collective identities
- Being a non-participant: uncertainty, dis-identification, and the 'caring but not committed'
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xi, 259 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- LB3610 .H395 2017
- 9781783486939 (hardcover)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: