- Dr. Wolf's update of Managing a Nonprofit Organization includes material that tackles the demands and challenges faced by nonprofit managers as a result of the legislative and policy changes enacted after 9/11 and in the wake of the economic collapse of 2008. Highlighting the generational issues facing many nonprofits, as current management ages and a younger generation prepares to take the reins, Dr. Wolf suggests ways for organizations to best manage these transitions and adapt to a rapidly changing world.
Table of Contents:
- Understanding nonprofit organizations
- The board
- Assembling the workforce
- Personnel policy
- Financial management
- Financial statements and fiscal procedures
- Fund raising
- Sustainability and leadership
- Making things better.
- Item content: English
- Revised edition of: Managing a nonprofit organization in the twenty-first century. c1999.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 371-376) and index.
- 1 online resource
- text file
- HD62.6 .W649 2012eb
- 9781451608465 (pbk.)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: