- Quinlan Miller reframes American television history by tracing a camp aesthetic and the common appearance of trans queer gender characters in both iconic and lesser known sitcoms throughout the 1950s and 1960s.
Table of Contents:
- Camp TV and queer gender : sitcom history
- Queer gender and Bob Cummings : Hollywood camp TV
- Marriage schmarriage : sex and the single person
- Trans camp TV : methods for girl history
- Conclusion: Around-the-clock queer gender : digital camp TV.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on April 25, 2019).
- 1 online resource (xi, 220 pages).
- text file
- PN1992.8.C66 M44 2019eb
- 9781478003397 (electronic book)
1478003391 (electronic book)
9781478001850 (hardcover, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
1478001852 (hardcover, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
9781478003038 (paperback, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
1478003030 (paperback, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers: