Table of Contents:
- Part I. Foundations. Validity ; Reliability/precision and errors of measurement ; Fairness in testing
- Part II. Operations. Test design and development ; Scores, scales, norms, score linking, and cut scores ; Test administration, scoring, reporting, and interpretation ; Supporting documentation for tests ; The rights and responsibilities of test takers ; The rights and responsibilities of test users
- Part III. Testing applications. Psychological testing and assessment ; Workplace testing and credentialing ; Educational testing and assessment ; Uses of tests for program evaluation, policy studies, and accountability.
- Item content: English
- "Prepared by the Joint Committee on Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing of the American Educational Research Association, American Psychological Association and National Council on Measurement in Education."--Title page verso.
Preface lists members of the Joint Committee on the Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing and liaisons from each professional organization, and outlines process of revision.
- ix, 230 pages ; 26 cm
- LB3051 .A693 2014
- 9780935302356 (paperback)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: