- Abstract: "This book addresses the difficulties and challenges of the regulatory environment in South Asia, outlining the apparent issues and resolutions as these developing nations transition into global economic players"--Provided by publisher.
Table of Contents:
- Financial market regulatory structure in south Asia: an overview / Amit Kumar Kashyap, Anchit Bhandari, Urvashi Jaswani
- Regulatory reforms in Indian financial market / Amit Kumar Kashyap, Urvashi Jaswani, Anchit Bhandari
- Financial sector reforms in south Asian countries / Amir Manzoor
- Insider trading: a south Asian study / Tanya Nayyar
- The permissibility of crowd funding within south Asia: a comparative analysis of south Asian jurisdictions / Michael D'Rosario, Aaron Busary, Kairav Raval
- The impact of institutional factors on female and male owned firm financing: evidence from south Asian countries / Stuart Murrin Locke, Nirosha Hewa-Wellalage
- Why credit ratings serve a greater role in emerging economies than industrial nations: a comparative analysis between family firms and concentrated ownership structures in south Asia / Marianne Ojo
- Volatility and the regulation of stock markets: evidence from South Asia / Filiz Eryilmaz
- Financial market in Nepal: challenges of the financial sector development in Nepal / Narayan Prasad Paudel
- Financial market reforms in Nepal and its presence in South Asia / Bishnu Prasad Gautam
- Financial sector in Afghanistan: regulatory challenges in financial sector of Afghanistan / Gunit Singh Marwah, Vishal Ladhani
- Islamic finance in India: financial regulations challenges and possible solutions / Wasiullah Shaik Mohammed, Abdur Raqeeb H, Khalid Waheed
- Recent status of capital market regulations in Bangladesh: capital market regulations in Bangladesh / Md Azizul Baten
- Economic and financial integration in South Asia / Piyadasa Edirisuriya, Abeyratna Gunasekarage.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from title screen (IGI Global, viewed 04/02/2016).
- 1 online resource (346 pages)
- text file
- HG187.S64 F56 2016eb
- 9781522500056 (electronic)
9781522500049 (print) [Invalid]
Other Standard Numbers:
- Digital Object Identifier: 10.4018/978-1-5225-0004-9
Other Control Numbers:
- gtp00565339 (source: CaBNVSL)
[Unknown Type]: igi00141940