- Subject: This fourth edition (published in 2019) was co-authored by Rajiv S. Jhangiani (Kwantlen Polytechnic University), Carrie Cuttler (Washington State University), and Dana C. Leighton (Texas A&M University-Texarkana) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Revisions throughout the current edition include changing the chapter and section numbering system to better accommodate adaptions that remove or reorder chapters; continued reversion from the Canadian edition; general grammatical edits; replacement of "he/she" to "they" and "his/her" to "their"; removal or update of dead links; embedded videos that were not embedded; moved key takeaways and exercises from the end of each chapter section to the end of each chapter; a new cover design.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: The Science of Psychology
- Chapter 2: Overview of the Scientific Method
- Chapter 3: Research Ethics
- Chapter 4: Psychological Measurement
- Chapter 5: Experimental Research
- Chapter 6: Non-experimental Research
- Chapter 7: Survey Research
- Chapter 8: Quasi-Experimental Research
- Chapter 9: Factorial Designs
- Chapter 10: Single-Subject Research
- Chapter 11: Presenting Your Research
- Chapter 12: Descriptive Statistics
- Chapter 13: Inferential Statistics.
- In English.
Open textbook library
Description based on: Print resource.
- 1 online resource
- BF76.5 .J436 2019eb
Other Control Numbers:
- [Unknown Type]: OTLid0000075