Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: 1. How to write introductions -- 2. middle section: structure and critics -- 3. More on the middle section: linkage -- 4. How to write conclusions -- 5. Grammar and punctuation -- 6. Improving your style -- 7. Quotations, footnotes and bibliographies -- 8. Getting the most out of secondary sources -- 9. undergraduate dissertation -- 10. How to write exam essays
- "This book covers every aspect of composition, from introductions and conclusions, down to presentation and submission. It also advises you on stress-methods of revision, helps with exam essays, explains the principles of effective secondary source management, and shows you how to engage meaningfully with other critics' view." --publisher description
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource
- PE1408 .T87 2016eb
- 9781315689449 (electronic bk.)
1315689448 (electronic bk.)
Other Standard Numbers:
- [Unknown Type]: 40025541549
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC4400370 (source: MiAaPQ)