- "What if there was a way to combine the stability of a day job with the excitement of a startup? All of the benefits of entrepreneurship with none of the pitfalls? In the 10% Entrepreneur, Patrick McGinnis show you how, by investing just 10% of your time and resources, you can become an entrepreneur without losing a steady paycheck."--Front flap.
Table of Contents:
- Why should you be a 10% entrepreneur? One job is not enough ; All the benefits without the pitfalls ; The five types of 10% entrepreneurs
- Building your 10%. What kind of 10% entrepreneur are you? ; Making the most of time and money ; Playing to your strengths ; Finding, analyzing, and committing to ventures ; Building your team ; Overcoming obstacles ; Winning the long game.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-218) and index.
- x, 226 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- HD62.5 .M3865 2016
- 9781591848097 (hardcover)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: