- "A narrative of the author's battle with Parkinson's disease. Traces the author's journey through depression, the disease symptoms, the medication and its side effects, the author's interactions with family, and the mental and physical changes caused by the disease"--Provided by publisher.
Table of Contents:
- Diagnosis Blues
- Learning to Speak Parkinson's
- Interview with a Killer
- Moping and Coping
- The Parkinson's Prism
- Island of the Caring and Competent
- A Different Path
- Diagnosis, Reprise.
- Item content: English
- 96 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- RC382 .D86 2015
- 9780271071022 (pbk., alk. paper)
0271071028 (pbk., alk. paper)
Other Standard Numbers:
- [Unknown Type]: 40025521441
Library of Congress Control Numbers: