- Through the eyes of chef heroes like Anthony Bourdain, Dan Barber, Mario Batali, and more, audience will see how the world's most influential chefs make the most of every kind of food, transforming what most people would consider scraps into incredible dishes that create a more secure food system.
- Chai, Anna, film director
Kye, Nari, film director
Barber, Dan, 1969-, onscreen participant
Batali, Mario, onscreen participant
Bottura, Massimo, 1962-, onscreen participant
Bowien, Danny, onscreen participant
Bourdain, Anthony, onscreen participant
Virgil Films, publisher
- English dialogue; closed captioned.
- Cast: Anthony Bourdain, Dan Barber, Mario Batali, Massimo Bottura, Danny Bowien.
- Director, Anna Chai, Nari Kye.
- Widescreen (16:9, 1.78).
Restricted to the University of North Texas System.
Title from web page.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
Electronic reproduction. Denton, Texas : UNT Media Library, 2018. Digitized and made available by UNT Media Library from video distributed by Virgil Films.
- Rating: Not rated.
- 1 online resource (1 video file (95 min.)) : sound, color
- Online Video
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 829567127520
00829567127520 (source: None)
Publisher Number, Virgil Films: 671275 (container)