- Makers, doers, and dreamers--for decades they have turned to Inc. for help in getting their businesses off the ground. The publication's keen advice clarifies the process, while startup stories fuel aspirations and spark action. Now, Start a Successful Business gathers these important lessons into a single path-charting guide. From brainstorming to crowdfunding to building partnerships, the book walks new and aspiring founders through seven crucial stages in launching their businesses.
Table of Contents:
- Come up with a brilliant business idea
- Select the best strategy and structure for your startup
- Figure out funding
- Get the word out : and get customers
- Dig deep to discover customers' wants and needs
- Become an exceptional leader
- Prepare to go global.
- Item content: English
- Includes index.
Description based on: Online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on January 16, 2018).
- 1 online resource
- text file
- HD62.5 .D4213 2018eb
- 9780814439197 (electronic bk.)
0814439195 (electronic bk.)
9780814439180 (paperback) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC5212760 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp15081971