- "To develop a successful jewelry line, designers have to be more than just creative artists--they have to understand the ins and outs of running a crafts business. Emilie Shapiro's ... guide explores the many facets of creating a quality handmade collection that people will buy, including where to sell your work, how to do small-scale production, how to carry out market research and publicity, [and] how to price and present your pieces for greatest effect"--Amazon.com.
Table of Contents:
- Business essentials
- Learning about jewelry design
- Design for production
- Producing your collection
- Marketing your jewelry line
- How and where to sell your jewelry line.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 167-172) and index.
- xii, 178 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- HF5439.J4 S53 2016
Library of Congress Control Numbers: