- Designed to provide researchers clear and informative insight into techniques of meta-analysis, the Third Edition of Methods of Meta-Analysis: Correcting Error and Bias in Research Findings is the most comprehensive text on meta-analysis available today. It is the only book that presents a full and usable treatment of the role of study artifacts in distorting study results, as well as methods for correcting results for such biases and errors.
Table of Contents:
- chapter 1. Integrating research finding across studies
- chapter 2. Study artifacts and their impact on study outcomes
- chapter 3. Meta-analysis of correlations corrected individually for artifacts
- chapter 4. Meta-analysis of correlations using artifact distributions
- chapter 5. Technical questions in meta-analysis of correlations
- chapter 6. Treatment effects : experimental artifacts and their impact
- chapter 7. Meta-analysis methods for d values
- chapter 8. Technical questions in meta-analysis of d values
- chapter 9. General technical issues in meta-analysis
- chapter 10. Cumulation of findings within studies
- chapter 11. Different methods of meta-analysis and related software
- chapter 12. Locating, evaluating, selecting, and coding studies and presentation of meta-analysis results
- chapter 13. Availability bias, source bias, and publication bias in meta-analysis
- chapter 14. Summary of psychometric meta-analysis.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 577-609) and indexes.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource (639 pages) : illustrations
- HA29 .H847 2015eb
- 9781483398105 (ebook)
9781452286891 (hardcover, alk. paper) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- [Unknown Type]: SAGE000001278