Table of Contents:
- Faculty of color in higher education / Karen Harris Brown, Patty Alvarez McHatton, and Michelle Frazier Trotman Scott
- Limits of acceptance : how far is too far? / Hema Ramanathan
- The sword, the shield, and double-consciousness : notes on reconciling and negotiating the black male scholar identity / Tristan Glenn
- Navigating higher education as an Asian immigrant female / Sohyun An
- The silencing of international faculty : the enemy inside and out / Paula Guerra
- Reframing resistance : steering into and through student resistance to diversity course content / Michael D. Smith
- A lighthouse on the shore, the challenge of trying to shine / Ursula Thomas
- The golden child / Jacqueline Johnson
- Thematic analysis / Karen Harris Brown and Patricia Alvarez McHatton
- Conclusion : faculty of color navigating higher education / Karen Harris Brown and Patricia Alvarez McHatton.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
- 1 online resource.
- text file
- LB2332.6 .F329 2017
- 9781475823523 (electronic)
9781475823509 (cloth, alk. paper) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC4745408 (source: MiAaPQ)