- This book brings together current innovative methods and approaches in segmentation theory to support more effective social marketing program design. It presents a variety of theoretical segmentation approaches alongside case studies of their application in various social marketing contexts. Each case study highlights not only the method used, but also the corresponding targeting decisions and social marketing mix application. The book extends the use of segmentation in social marketing, which will ultimately lead to more effective and better-tailored interventions that deliver change for the better. As such, it offers a detailed handbook on how to conduct state-of-the-art segmentation, and a valuable resource for academics, social marketers, educators and advanced students alike.
Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: Segmentation in Social Marketing: Why We Should Do It More Often that We Currently Do / Sharyn Rundle-Thiele
- pt. I Segmentation in Social Marketing
- Umbrella Review of the Use of Segmentation in Social Marketing Interventions / Rimante Ronto
- Importance of Segmentation in Social Marketing Strategy / Jeff French
- Changing Times for Social Marketing Segmentation / Sally Dibb
- How and Why Segmentation Improves ROI / Nancy R. Lee
- pt. II Segmentation Process, Methods, and Application
- Segmentation in Social Marketing: Five Steps to Success / Timo Dietrich
- Methods in Segmentation / Bettina Grun
- Segmentation Using Two-Step Cluster Analysis / Aaron Tkaczynski
- pt. III Segmentation in Practice
- Increasing Civic Engagement Through Market Segmentation / Sara Dolnicar
- Segmenting Caregivers to Gain Insights for Social Marketing Program Design / Timo Dietrich
- Young Adults and Alcohol: An Explorative Audience Segmentation Analysis / Meriam Janssen
- Using Segmentation and Theory to Design Better Promotion and Prevention Campaigns: A RECYC-QUEBEC Case Study / Valeriane Champagne Saint-Arnaud.
- Item content: English
- Description based on: Online resource; title from PDF title page (EBSCO, viewed November 11, 2016).
Includes bibliographical references.
- 1 online resource.
- HF5414 .K67 2016eb
- 9789811018350 (electronic bk.)
9811018359 (electronic bk.)
Other Standard Numbers:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-1835-0 (source: None)
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC4722658 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp13231213