Table of Contents:
- Getting started on your literature review
- Taking a systematic approach to your literature review
- Choosing your review methods
- Planning and conducting your literature review
- Defining your scope
- Searching the literature
- Assessing the evidence base
- Synthesising and analysing quantitative studies
- Synthesising and analysing qualitative studies
- Writing, presenting and disseminating your review.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ix, 326 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- LB1047.3 .B66 2016
Library of Congress Control Numbers: