Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I CHALLENGING CLASSROOMS
- 1. Decentering Whiteness: Teaching Antiracism on a Predominantly White Campus / Eve Tuck
- 2. Is There a Silver Lining? The Experiences of a Black Female Teaching Assistant / Dela Kusi-Appouh
- 3. Radical Leftist or Objective Practitioner? Perceptions of a Black Male Professor / H. Mark Ellis
- 4. Teaching Difference in Multiple Ways: Through Content and Presence / Cheryl Jones-Walker
- 5. What You May Not See: The Oscillating Critique / Pato Hebert
- 6. Professor, Her Colleague, and Her Student: Two Race-Related Stories / Sarah Willie-Lebreton
- 7. Challenging Oppression in Moderation? Student Feedback in Diversity Courses / Anita Chikkatur
- pt. II WITNESSING PROTEST
- 8. (S)Paces of Academic Work: Disability, Access, and Higher Education / Kristin Lindgren
- 9. Queer Affects/Queer Access / Anna Ward
- 10. Geographies of Difference: From Unity to Solidarity / Betty G. Sasaki
- 11. La Promesa: Working with Latina and Latino Students in an Elite Liberal Arts College / Aurora Camacho De Schmidt
- 12. Passing Strange: Embodying and Negotiating Difference in Academia / Daphne Lamothe
- 13. Dean's Week: "Trapdoors and Glass Ceilings" / Theresa Tensuan.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- LB2331 .T727 2016eb
- 9780813565095 (electronic bk.)
081356509X (electronic bk.)
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC4652445 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp13133514