- The best-selling book ever on classroom management and teaching for student achievement with over 3.3 million copies sold. The book walks a teacher, either novice or veteran, through structuring and organizing a classroom for success that can be applied at any time of the year at any grade level, pre-K through college.
Table of Contents:
- Basic understandings: the teacher
- First characteristic: positive expectations
- Second characteristic: classroom management
- Third characteristic: lesson mastery
- Future understandings: the professional.
- Item content: English
- DVD, NTSC.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Includes videodisc (DVD): Using The first days of school / with Chelonnda Seroyer.
- vi, 346 pages : illustrations ; 21 x 26 cm + 1 videodisc (DVD : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.)
- 21 x 26 cm
- LB1775.2 .W64 2009
Library of Congress Control Numbers: