- "As more and more colleges and universities establish copyright offices and/or assign the responsibilities of copyright education and advisory services to specific individuals within the institution, many times librarians, there is a paucity of resources available on how to manage that responsibility. Most works on copyright discuss the law and court cases interpreting the law but few address the situational application of it and the management and coordination of copyright efforts on a campus.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to intellectual property
- Copyright basics
- University culture
- Establishing a copyright office
- Role of a copyright office
- Copyright services for librarians
- Copyright services for faculty
- Copyright services for administrators and staff
- Copyright services for students
- Next steps and future considerations.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 175-184) and index.
Description based on: Print version record.
- 1 online resource (xii, 193 pages)
- text file
- Z642 .F47 2014eb
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC1832687 (source: MiAaPQ)