Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: pt. 1 School-to-Prison Pipeline: Education on Lockdown
- 1. Education, Race, and Social Control
- 2. Segregated Schools, Sociopolitical Shifts, and Education under Siege
- pt. 2 School-to-Prison Pipeline: The Context of Social Control
- 3. Racialized Control in the Era of Color Blindness
- 4. Prison Industrial Complex: Profit, Race, and the Prison Track
- 5. Medical Industrial Complex: Race and the Double Standards of Diagnosis
- pt. 3 School-to-Prison Pipeline: Punitive Policies and Transformative Alternatives
- 6. Criminalized Education: Schoolhouse as Jailhouse
- 7. Education Not Incarceration: Ending the School-to-Prison Pipeline.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on April 19, 2016).
- 1 online resource.
- text file
- LC212.52 .H45 2016eb
- 9781440831126 (electronic book)
1440831122 (electronic book)
9781440831119 (hardcover, alkaline paper) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- 1204382 (source: EbpS)
[Unknown Type]: ybp12903111