- "The book will include easy-to-follow explanations of how the financing world is changing and becoming more digital via new regulations introduced by the JOBS act, and will offer tips and tricks for both startup founders and investors on how to raise money, and invest in startup companies, from the early stage to the growth stage"-- [Provided by publisher]
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Everything Started with Onevest
- Chapter 2: Raising Capital for Your Startup
- Chapter 3: Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Chapter 4: Crafting the Pitch
- Chapter 5: The Due Diligence Package
- Chapter 6: Sources of Capital
- Chapter 7: Understanding the VC Game
- Chapter 8: Investment Rounds Explained
- Chapter 9: Deciding Investment Amounts and Prospects
- Chapter 10: PR: Creating a Storm and Building Momentum
- Chapter 11 : What to Look For in an Investor
- Chapter 12: Term Sheets and Terms
- Chapter 13: Closing the Deal
- Chapter 14: Avoiding Common Fundraising Mistakes
- Chapter 15: Understanding the JOBS Act
- Chapter 16: Recommended Tools for Fundraising
- Chapter 17: Red Flags.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- HG4751 .C78 2016eb
- 9781119191841 (electronic bk.)
111919184X (electronic bk.)
9781119191834 (hardback) [Invalid]
1119191831 (hardback) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC4501338 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp12943088