- Hybrid Pedagogy is an open-access journal that connects discussions of critical pedagogy, digital pedagogy, and online pedagogy; brings higher education teachers into conversation with K-12 teachers and the e-learning and open education communities; considers personal and professional hybridity; disrupts distinctions between students, teachers, and learners; explores the relationship between pedagogy and scholarship; invites its audience to participate in (and be an integral part of) the peer review process; and interrogates (and makes transparent) academic publishing practices.
- Item content: English
- ISSN key title: Hybrid pedagogy
Hybrid Pedagogy journal
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Hybrid Pedagogy is made possible in part by generous contribution from Canvas by Instructure." Journal sponsored 2013-2015.
Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (hybridpedagogy.com website, viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Periodical LB1028.3
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- ssj0001595894 (source: WaSeSS)