- Abstract: The book offers an introduction to cross cultural management through an exploration of the major theories that have been developed in the fields of business anthropology and international management.
Table of Contents:
- Part I. Overview of cross-cultural management
- 1. Introduction to cross-cultural management
- Part II. Frameworks for cultural analysis
- 2. Frameworks for cultural analysis: the cultural dimensions of Geert Hofstede
- 3. Fameworks for cultural analysis according to Fons Trompenaars
- 4. Other frameworks for cultural analysis
- Part III. Cross-cultural management in action
- 5. National culture versus corporate culture
- 6. Cross-cultural communication / Ming Li and Veronica Velo
- 7. Cross-cultural negotiations
- 8. Cross-cultural conflict and conflict resolution
- 9. Diversity management: other forms of diversity and subcultures / Sophie Hennekam
- 10. Intercultural perceptions on ethics
- 11. Cross-cultural teamwork / Veronica Velo and Andrew Barron
- Part IV. The future of cross-cultural management
- 12. Culture and globalization.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on title page of print version.
- 1 online resource (30 entries) : 28 images.
- text file
- HD62.4 .V453 2012eb
- 9781780349923 (online)
1606493515 (electronic bk.) [Invalid]
9781606493502 (pbk.) [Invalid]
9781606493519 (electronic bk.) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- slc00230880 (source: CaBNVSL)
bepccm2011 (source: Credo)
[Unknown Type]: Credo9781780349923