- "General-purpose temperature sensor that can be used in organic liquids, salt solutions, acids, and bases." -- website.
- Item content: English
- This sensor can be used with the following interfaces and data collection software. Interface: LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, Go! Link, EasyLink, CBL 2, TI-Nspire Lab cradle. Software: Logger Pro, Logger Lite, LabQuest App, EasyData App, DataMate Program, DataQuest Software for TI-Nspire, LabVIEW.
- Can be used with the following systems also available for check out: Lab Quest 2, Vernier Arduino Shiled, Vernier NXT adapter for Lego MindStorm
Specifications: Temperature range: -40 to 135°C (-40 to 275°F), maximum temperature without damage: 150°C.
Requires a compatible interface and software.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives (TSLAC) commission 2016.
- Ages: Recommended for all grades.
- 1 probe : various materials ; in bag + instructions.
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier: TMP-BTA