- "Measure the volumetric water content of soil" -- website.
- Item content: English
- This sensor can be used with the following interfaces and data collection software. Interface: LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, Go! Link, EasyLink, CBL 2, TI-Nspire Lab cradle. Software: Logger Pro, Logger Lite, LabQuest App, EasyData App, DataMate Program, DataQuest Software for TI-Nspire, LabVIEW.
- Can be used with the following systems also available for check out: Lab Quest 2, Vernier Arduino Shiled, Vernier NXT adapter for Lego MindStorm
Specifications: range: 0 to 45% volumetric water content soil; accuracy: ±4% typical; typical resolution: 0.1%; power: 3 mA @ 5VDC; operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C.
Requires a compatible interface and software.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives (TSLAC) commission 2016.
- Ages: Recommended for all grades.
- 1 sensor : various materials ; in bag + instructions.
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier: SMS-BTA