- "The Sound Level Sensor allows you to easily measure sound level in decibels (dB) in a variety of settings.." -- website.
- Item content: English
- Software requirements: Original LabQuest users requires LabQuest App version 1.74 or newer; LabQuest 2 users requires LabQuest App version 2.6 or newer; computer users requires Logger Pro version 3.10.1 or newer.
- Can be used with the following systems also available for check out: Lab Quest 2, Vernier Arduino Shield, Vernier NXT adapter for Lego MindStorm.
Specification: sensor: 3/8" electret (prepolarized) condenser microphone; measurement range: 55 dB to 110dB; frequency range: 30 Hz to 10,000 Hz; resolution: 0.1 dB; accuracy: 3 dB (ref 90 dB @ 1kHz).
Requires an interface and software.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives (TSLAC) commission 2016.
- Ages: All ages.
- 1 sensor : in bag + 1 guide.
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier Software & Technology: SLS-BTA