- "The Vernier Arduino Interface Shield provides a convenient way to make connections from Arduino microcontrollers to Vernier sensors." -- website.
- Item content: English
- Specifications: 2 analog sensor ports (BTA sockets), 2 digital sensor ports (BTD sockets), reset button, general-purpose button, indicator LED, multiplexer to allow auto-ID to work on both channels.
Supported microcontrollers: SparkFun Arduino RedBoard, Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo, Intel Galileo.
Can be used with the following items also available for check out: Vernier Optical DO Probe, CO2 Gas Sensor, Turbidity Sensor, Barometer, O2 sensor, Gas Pressure Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Sound level sensor, Salinity Sensor, Temperature probe, Tris-Compatible Flat pH Sensor and more.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives (TSLAC) commission 2016.
- Ages: Recommended for college and high school.
- 1 shield : various materials ; in bag.
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier: BT-ARD