- "This probe makes it easy to measure the dissolved oxygen concentration in water." -- website.
- Item content: English
- This sensor can be used with the following interfaces and data collection software. Interface: LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, Go! Link, EasyLink, CBL 2, TI-Nspire Lab cradle. Software: Logger Pro, Logger Lite, LabQuest App, EasyData App, DataMate Program, DataQuest Software for TI-Nspire, LabVIEW.
- Requires a compatible interface and software.
Specifications: range: 0 to 20 mg/L; accuracy: mg/L ± .2 mg/L below 10 mg/L to ± .4 ml/L above 10 mg/L; typical resolution: 0.006 mg/L; automatic temperature compensation.
Comes with Probe, bottle and light shield. Can be used with the following items also available for check out: Lab Quest 2, Vernier Arduino Shield.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) 2016.
- Ages: Recommended for college and high school.
- 1 sensor : various materials ; in box + instructions.
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier: ODO-BTA