- Item content: English
- This sensor can be used with the following interfaces and data collection software. Interface: LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, Go! Link, EasyLink, CBL 2, TI-Nspire Lab cradle. Software: Logger Pro, Logger Lite, LabQuest App, EasyData App, DataMate Program, DataQuest Software for TI-Nspire, LabVIEW.
- Turbidity Sensor includes: Turbidity Sensor, Turbidity Accessory kit, one empty cuvette and 1 cuvette containing 100 NTU stablCal Formazin Standard, Material Safety Data Sheet.
Specifications: Range: 0 to 200 NTU; Typical resolution: 0.25 NTU; Standard: StablCAL Formazin Standard 100 NTU; Accuracy: ±2 NTU for readings under 25 NTU; ±5% of readings above 25 NTU; LED wavelength: 890 nm.
Requires a compatible interface and software.
Title from box.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) 2016.
"Turbidity is a measure of water's lack of clarity and is an important indicator of water quality. Water with high turbidity is cloudy, while water with low turbidity is clear."--User manual.
- Ages: Recommended for college, high school, and middle school science.
- 1 turbidity sensor, 1 turbidity accessories kit (2 glass vials) : plastic and glass, in box 10 x 21 x 9 cm + 1 manual (4 pages ; 22 cm)
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier: TRB-BTA