- "The CO2 Gas Sensor measures gaseous carbon dioxide in two ranges–0 to 10,000 ppm and 0 to 100,000 ppm." --website.
- Item content: English
- This sensor can be used with the following interfaces and data collection software. Interface: LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, Go! Link, EasyLink, CBL 2, TI-Nspire Lab cradle. Software: Logger Pro, Logger Lite, LabQuest App, EasyData App, DataMate Program, DataQuest Software for TI-Nspire, LabVIEW.
- Specifications: Response time: 95% of full-scale reading in 120 seconds; Warm-up time: 90 seconds; Pressure effect: 0.19% of reading/mm of Hg from standard pressure; Output signal range: 0-4.0 V; Gas sampling mode: diffusion; Normal operating temperature range: 25°C (±5°C); Operating humidity range: 5–95% (non-condensing); Storage temperature range: –40 to 65°C; Storage temperature range: –40 to 65°C: Low range: 0 to 10,000 ppm CO2, High range: 0 to 100,000 ppm CO2.
Requires interface and data collection software.
The CO2 Sensor includes: the Sensor, 250 mL gas sample bottle (Nalgene bottle with lid, and the Gas Sensor booklet.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) 2016.
- Ages: Recommended for all grades.
- 1 sensor : various materials : in box + manual.
- UNT - THE SPARK
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Vernier: CO2-BTA