- This do-it-yourself guide shows you how to program and build projects with the Arduino Uno and Leonardo boards and the Arduino 1.0 development environment. It gets you started right away with the simplified C programming you need to know and demonstrates how to take advantage of the latest Arduino capabilities. You'll learn how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create your own devices. A bonus chapter uses the special USB keyboard/mouse-impersonation feature exclusive to the Arduino Leonardo-- [Source other than Library of Congress]
Table of Contents:
- A tour of Arduino
- LED projects
- More LED projects
- Sensor projects
- Light projects
- Sound projects
- Power projects
- Miscellaneous projects
- USB projects with the Leonardo
- Your projects
- Appendix: Components and supplies.
- Item content: English
- "Tab, mke great stuff!"--Cover.
Funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives (TSLAC) commission 2016.
- xvii, 204 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- UNT - THE SPARK
- 9780071817721 (paperback)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: