Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Context
- 1. Defining small and entrepreneurial business finance
- 2. Why is lending to
- or investing in
- a small firm difficult?
- 3. External finance products used by small and entrepreneurial businesses
- pt. II Product review
- 4. Structured debt: term loans and commercial mortgages
- 5. Cash-flow products: overdraft and business credit cards
- 6. Factoring and invoice discounting
- 7. Leasing
- 8. Equity
- pt. III longer-term view
- 9. use of external finance over time: escalators and rollercoasters
- 10. Current and future trends in finance for small and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Item content: English
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on: Online resource; title from PDF title page (Ebsco, viewed April 23, 2015).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 online resource.
- HG4027.7 .R593 2015
1317961307 (electronic bk.)
9781317961307 (electronic bk.)
Other Control Numbers:
- 981089 (source: EbpS)
[Unknown Type]: ybp12645305