- Players place land tiles to develop farms and improve their quality of life in 17th century Europe.
- Item content: English
- Title from rule book.
One to five players.
- Ages: Ages 12 and up.
- Social Studies; Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in a text, including vocabulary describing political, social, or economic aspects of history or social science; CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RH.9-10.4.
Career and Technical Education; The student describes the historical, current, and future significance of the agricultural industry; 130.2.(c)(4)
- 1 game (8 game boards, 360 cards, 204 wooden pieces, 57 land tiles, 1 scoring pad, 12 marker 1 rule booklet) : cardboard and wood, color ; in box 32 x 22 x 7 cm
- wood; cardboard; polychrome
- Boardgame 302
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 681706070261