- The rules and goals of the game change when new cards are drawn. A player wins when he or she meets the conditions of the current goal. The cards have an ecological theme.
- Item content: English
- Title from container.
Duration of play: 2-30 minutes.
For 2-6 players.
"Based on Fluxx by Andrew Looney"--Instruction sheet.
- Ages 8+.
- Social Studies; Use information gained from illustrations (e.g., maps, photographs) and the words in a text to demonstrate understanding of the text (e.g., where, when, why, and how key events occur); CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.7.
Mathematics; Mathematical process standards. The student uses mathematical processes to acquire and demonstrate mathematical understanding; 111.5.(b)(1)
Science Concepts; Organisms and environments. The student knows that the living environment is composed of relationships between organisms and the life cycles that occur; 112.12.(b)(9)
- 1 game (100 game cards) : card stock, color ; in box, 13 x 10 x 3 cm + instruction sheet.
- in box, 13 x 10 x 3 cm; polychrome
- Boardgame 82 Eco
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number: LOO-042
Publisher Number: 311410