- Research within the Disciplines is designed to help reference librarians - and students studying to become librarians - gain that deeper understanding of disciplinary differences that allows them to comfortably solve information needs rather than merely responding to questions, and practical knowledge about how to work with researchers in a library setting.
Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Research in the Humanities / Peggy Keeran
- 2. Creative and Performing Arts Research / Peggy Keeran
- 3. Historical Research / Michael Levine-Clark
- 4. Research in the Social Sciences / Jennifer Bowers
- 5. Business Research / Esther Gil
- 6. Research with U.S. Government Information / Christopher C. Brown
- 7. Research with International Organizations / Margaret M. Jobe
- 8. Research in the Sciences / Michael Fosmire
- 9. Engineering Research / Michael Fosmire
- 10. Clinical Sciences Research / Jane Kinkus Yatcilla
- 11. Critical Information Literacy and Research Instruction in the Disciplines / Carrie Forbes
- 12. Visual Literacy across the Disciplines / Jennifer Mayer
- 13. Research in Foreign Languages / Alison Hicks
- 14. Interdisciplinary Research / Erin E. Meyer.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- text file
- Z710 .R47 2014eb
- 9781442232761 (electronic bk.)
1442232765 (electronic bk.)
9781442232754 (paperback, alk. paper) [Invalid]
1442232757 (paperback, alk. paper) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC1684223 (source: MiAaPQ)